2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to David Tingley at our address 95 High Street, Polegate. East Sussex. BN26 6AB.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you [wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or other resources, or] are making a purchase from us.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.2 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
7.3 Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Controlling the use of your data
9. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
11. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
12. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
14. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Cookies We Use
15.2 The Cookies we use are shown in the table below
|Universal Analytics (Google)||_ga
End of Session
30 mins after end
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
End of Session
End of Session
End of Session
|These cookies are used when integrating Facebook and the sharing of content.|
|Up to 2 years||The cookies are set by the Google+ tool; they enable integration of the Google+ plug-in within our web site.|
|1 year||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on https://www.homecareexteriors.co.uk. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.|
How do I change my cookie settings?
15.3 Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
Google Chrome >>
Microsoft Edge >>
Mozilla Firefox >>
Microsoft Internet Explorer >>
Apple Safari >>
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developers website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
16. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
17. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Please note that calls to Homecare Exteriors may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
You may ask us to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that we cease from processing your personal information and that we delete your data from our database or records. Please note that it may be impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions.
We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
Changes to this policy
19. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Click here to read our Terms and Conditions
Version: 24th May 2018