By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of the information that you provide to us in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy.
If you do not accept the terms of this policy, you may not use this website.
Information we may collect from you
- When you visit, use or register with this website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including personal details. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site and, if you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence.
- We may also collect information about your usage of this website as you and others browse our website (see section below on "Cookies").
Use of the information we collect
- The information you provide to us will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and will be used for several general purposes including: administering business activities; providing information, products and services you have requested or subscribed to; personalising your experience on this website; quality assurance monitoring; and keeping you up to date with our products and services.
- We may also provide other information which we think you may find of interest, and we may allow carefully selected third parties to contact you about products or services which may be of interest to you. You acknowledge and agree that we may (and such third parties may) contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by email. Where relevant you are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving this information at the appropriate section of the website when you register your details. If you no longer wish to be contacted in the future by us or any of the third parties. please send an email to : [email@example.com] and insert "unsubscribe" or as the appropriate subject heading.
- We will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
Disclosure of your information
- The information you provide to us will be held by us and may only be accessed by us or any third party for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
- If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is sold or merged, or if we enter into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell the databases maintained by the company in connection with this website (including any personal information provided by you).
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if: we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and any other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IP addresses and cookies
- Similar to other commercial websites, this website utilises a standard technology called 'cookies' and web server log files to collect information about how this website is used. A 'cookie' is a small piece of information sent from our website to your computer to help us to identify you quickly. The information we collect allows us to monitor website traffic and to personalise content of the website for you. The information we collect is anonymous.
We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please note that calls to Homecare Exteriors may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
You may ask us to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that we cease from processing your personal information and that we delete your data from our database or records. Please note that it may be impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions.
We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
Last revised 29 October 2013