All our windows and doors have a high level of security as standard.
However, even higher levels can be achieved since Homecare Exteriors is accredited by Secure By Design (SBD).
Windows can be brought up to Secured By Design and have their security enhanced by fitting 'hinge protectors' and 'laminated' glass. However, even if only one of these items is fitted, security will be enhanced.
Doors can have their security enhanced by fitting the 'RASP cylinder protector kit' and/or 'laminate glass'. A Secured By Design door is laminated glazed top and bottom with a midrail and the 'RASP' cylinder protector kit.
The Homecare Exteriors Secure Window.
- High strength steel mushrooms
- Central claw lock
- Locking hooks for hinge protection
- Die cast keep to retain reversing claws. Also provides night vent facility
Available with Bevelled or Fully Sculptured Outer Frame
The Homecare Exteriors Secure Door.
- 2 roller cams provide a reliable weatherproof seal
- Hook claws top and bottom operate in reverse directions for anti-lift
- Centre hook claw with smooth locking operation. Provides high level of security in the centre of door
- Adjustable steel 8mm diameter shootbolts as standard on slave and master door
- 'RASP' cylinder protector set
- Stainless steel one piece keeps combine with hook claws to provide highly secure locking and non corrosive long lasting performance
Single or Double Doors, Bright Chrome hinges shown are optional